Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring 2009

These are some of the pictures that I've been meaning to get on here.  They're totally out of order so sorry!

Javin's first official baseball game.  He's on the pirates this season!
I swear Cael always looks drunk in pictures because he says cheese and then starts to run away or do something and that's what the camera captures.
Javin lost his top tooth. Sorry about the gross wide open mouth
With his treasure box that he got from school.
This is the scene that happens everyday now when daddy wakes up in the afternoon.  There is usually lots of throwing around, tickling and sword fighting.
Javin's baseball team
Cael was really sad when I took this picture but getting his picture taken seemed to cheer him up.  He loves this Cat in the Hat and sleeps with it every night.  I have to tuck it in!
Cael wants so badly to be just like his older brother

Cael being a trooper.

Coloring Easter Eggs.

1 comment:

Gina said...

cael's huge, so here is the question..when can I expect neice/nephew number 9? and hey Mommawen says you are thinking of moving home. I hope you do -- we are all reuniting in the 801!! Brogan and Cael would be so cute together. and you and I could take our "special" shopping trips that only and I could do together LOL