Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another one's gone

So I went to pick Javin up from school today and noticed he was missing his front tooth.  YEAH!! It's been loose for awhile and about a week ago i took the kids to the park and Javin was doing the monkey bars and fell.  Well he was doing this the whole time so I wasn't really watching him and on the last fall his knees hit his face and knocked his teeth.  He was crying and I said "I think I see blood" To which a whole new level of hysteria arose!  I  then said "No I didn't" and of course the other moms were laughing at that.  I had him get a drink of water spit some of the blood and then came home to assess the damage.  All that had really happened was he knocked the front of his two top teeth totally off and you know some swelling.  I was telling him how awesome it would be if he knocked his teeth out but he didn't seem to think so.  So, after getting the swelling down we've been trying all week to get those teeth to come out but they were pretty stubborn.  Today it started bleeding at lunch and one of the teachers got the tooth out.  It's probably a good thing because he didn't' cry for her and for us it's all about the drama.  Anyway, if you loose you tooth at school they put it in a treasure box and tape it up so he's so excited to have a treasure box and have the visit from the tooth fairy!  Also, just as an update he's up to 35 stickers in a row at school.  The new goal is to get a sticker everyday until school is out.  I think he's up for the challenge.  Also, I'm finally done with work and get to just be a mom again.  I'm so excited.  More pictures will be coming I just need to figure this computer out and I'll try to get them on tonight after the kids go to bed while Ry's at work.  Sigh, I don't really like his new schedule, but it is the reason I got to quit working and he does get to come to church with us so I guess every down has it's equal ups.  

No comments: