Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's SPRING

Our Ward had the annual Primary Service Project and Easter Egg hunt today. The kids had tons of fun cleaning the rooms in the building and cleaning the toys in the nursery room. Caellum went potty with me every 20 minutes and hasn't had an accident yet today and he didn't have any yesterday! He's doing so well with potty training I'm glad that I can take him places and not worry so much. Good thing I have been blessed with smart children!

Javin wanted to find 100 eggs. He fell a little short but did find the golden egg!!


The nursery kids went out hunting first and Cael had lots of fun finding eggs and opening them up afterward.

They also had crafts set up and the kids got to make posters, color, make hats, and do word searches.

Cael's hat! He was pretty adamant about getting this particular blue one!

Javin ended up putting a lady bug and flower on his hat.

Amira's nap time.

This is a super cute picture of me after I just got done with a run. Ryan was testing the camera.

Ryan got a gun for his birthday this year. I know it's a little early but we figured while I still had an employee discount we might as well take advantage. So far he has gone shooting every week at least once and loves his gun!

Javin had kite day at school a little while ago and I went over and took pictures. He got his kite going really good because he sure does love to run.

3 comments:

BWei said...

Oh I am so glad the Primary activity went so well! I wish I could have been there (I am currently in Williamsburg, VA with my parents).

Kris and Teresa said...

I'm jealous, you would think that it's December with the weather we've been having. Happy Easter.

Amy said...

Wow, that looks like quite the primary activity. Our primary doesn't do anything like that...ever! Looks like you guys are having fun. Congrats on the potty training. You must be a good trainer.

Love you Shan!