Thursday, May 14, 2009

Field Day

So, much has happened since the last blog!  We successfully got Javin out of his hand brace and now all he has is a band aid!!  Caellum has gone 3 days without and accident (I seriously thought this would never happen)  We had a great mothers day I was super proud of the job Javin did singing in church if he wasn't there I would have been doing a solo as only about 7 kids helped me out.  And he started wishing me happy mothers day on Friday and is still doing so.  We've been walking to school in the mornings and afternoons which is great because it means I get in 4 miles and Javin gets in 2 (which the kid needs because he has soooooooooooo much energy) and Cael loves riding in his blue stroller and picking dandelions along the way.  Javin finally got tested for the gifted program in school next year (cross your fingers) He told me he got them all right and I said how do you know and he said "I answered everything"  I guess if you answer it you automatically get it right, well this is kind of a true statement for him.  And amazingly Javin is up to 46 stickers and only has a week left of school. 
Cael and I went over to field day today and got some pictures.  

Javin in all his field day glory.  This has been his favorite pose for years!

They were split into teams and then had different events set up all over the place. In this one they had to race to the sand and get treasures and race back I think the ones with the most treasure win
He was really coordinated at this one, they had to hit the ball around obstacles and race back. Javin was super fast.

The stroller lasted about a whole 5 minutes!

This is Cael's version of field day!


Waiting in line is just too hard.  Here is Javin with friends playing in the pine needles making a fire while they waited for their turns.  There were a ton of events but Cael was only up for watching and not participating for about 45 min.  I'm so glad Javin is feeling better so that he could participate!! 




5 comments:

BWei said...

Hooray for Javin's finger! I agree--if he hadn't been there on Sunday, who would have been singing besides you?!!

Winn Family said...

YAY YAY YAY! That's so great Javins fingers better!

Gina said...

Thanks Shan! Well its pretty easy to lose weight when Bran only eats a time bit! Then I feel like a cow for snacking! I can't wait to see you guys either. And I'm so excited to be moving back to SLC..that way we'll get to see ya'll whenever you come to visit!!

Yeah I've seen some pics of Bran when he was little, and Brogan definitely takes after him!! He's a HAM!

ginamariejp said...

Hey Shan!
Thanks for the comment. We really wish you guys were moving back to the motherland. And by the motherland I mean UT not Israel. Good luck with the move this weekend. We love you guys. Let us know how you like the east ;-) It's a little shocking at first I promise you but you'll get used to all the Gina's. LOL Love you!

Steve P. said...

This looks like a good amount of people. I can see from the pictures that a lot of work went into this event. It looked like it was a lot of fun. We recently just had a field day and got everyone their own Field Day shirts from ZimmZang.