Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Monster Tooth

Javin came home from school the other day to inform me that his tooth was hurting at school so I took a look and sure enough he has another loose one and right behind the loose tooth is another monster tooth. I think there is a reason kids are supposed to loose the teeth before the new ones come in and for some reason Javin has not gotten this memo. His new teeth come in and then knock the other ones loose. I don't know how those ginormous teeth are ever going to fit correctly into his mouth. The dude is going to need some major orthodontic work when he gets older. oh well such is life.

Also, Yesterday Javin came home and told me that one of the kids in his class was throwing up and then he was up throwing up last night. Poor kid slept in the bathroom and everything. He stopped throwing up about 1:00 this morning and went back to his bedroom and then he said he felt fine this morning and ate breakfast and wanted to go to school. Everyone cross your fingers that he doesn't throw up there. Anyway, It's hard to know what to do when it comes to sending kids to school but if he's feeling better I don't see why he shouldn't go but at the same time I would hate to have him sick there. Luckily Caellum slept through all of the madness of last night.

2 comments:

Alison Day said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog so I could link in to you guys! It is so fun to catch up on your family! What cute boys! I am going to link your "goal" blog into mine so we can check in with each other (I am telling you that it helps SO MUCH to have someone to be accountable to!) Good luck with your goals!

Pedersen Posse said...

I thought kids sharing was supposed to be a good thing. :) It's no fun when they share nasty bugs, especially throwing up ones. I'm glad it only lasted a night. I hope no else in your family caught it.