Monday, November 10, 2008

Mini Ryan




I bought Javin some new Sunday clothes a little while ago because he has gone though a growth spurt and I didn't have anything that fit him. Caellum on the other hand now has an array of clothes to wear since he can wear shirts from a 2T to a 4T and he gets all of Javin's hand me downs. So, I got out Javin's new clothes this Sunday and realized that I had unknowingly purchased the same thing that Ryan wears to church (when he is able to come) and thought how much more Javin looks like his dad when he's wearing the same clothes. Of course Cael can't be left out of anything so I took his picture too.

2 comments:

Gina said...

cute pictures. They are so big! Interesting blog about your health progress and weight loss. I'm sure you are a lot more healthy than you are giving yourself credit for! Running after those boys! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you and hope to see you soon..

could you believe cael is almost 2?!?

Alyson said...

He is totally the mirror image of his dad! I look at that picture and see Ryan at that age for sure, only the hair color is different.

—Ryan's aunt Alyson