Sunday, September 14, 2008







Hopefully I'm going to be adding pictures this time but it's been awhile since I've done this so I may have already forgotten. Last week Ryan's dad came to visit and the kids loved it (we loved it too). Caellum played with him like crazy and so did Javin. It was so cute to hear little Cael asking for papa first thing when he woke up. I'm glad they got to spend some one on one time together. Javin has been doing way better in school. He almost always comes home with a sticker now and is doing really well. He also has started playing t ball and loves it. At first he wasn't super excited but now he cheers when I tell him that he has a practice. Also, it means that Ryan has to get over his dislike of baseball and actually throw the ball around with him. I think it's good for them. He is excellent at hitting the ball and is getting better at throwing (Cael actually throws better) and he is even getting good at staying in his position instead of running after every single ball. They've had two practices a week for a couple of weeks now and the entire team is doing much better.

Work is going good. They've been scheduling me during the days lately so I've been doing projects instead of just cleaning up after people. I like it and I've gotten really great at ladders. I've always been a little afraid of heights but have gotten over that on a ladder. Also, Ryan has gotten us started in a Star Wars role playing game. He loves it and does his research and has found a few friends from work to come over. They come over every Thursday and so far I've been able to play too. It's fun but really I could take it or leave it, I'm just glad that I was invited. I've never role played before so maybe as I get better at it I will love it too. Anyway, I'm going to put some pictures of the boys on here playing the wii. Javin only gets to play if he got a green at school and since Caellum thinks he has to do everything Javin does he has his own special remote without batteries so he thinks he's playing but he doesn't mess anything up.

1 comment:

Winn Family said...

your family pics are GORGEOUS!!! I love them! Plus I'm so glad that you keep up on your blog cause I miss you and it was so nice to read all about the stuff I'm missing--you know, with being 10 miles away and everything!!! Where is Javin playing baseball???? And kade way way way wants to play (when do kids have time to play now with school! LAME) Anyway--call me, we need to go to lunch or dinner or hang out or anything!!!