Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crazy things

My kids are very funny!! The other day I let Javin go to the dumpster with me and help with the garbage. It was an unusually stinky day there and I told him he better hurry up so that we didn't throw up. When we got back to the car Javin said "Mom maybe it's so stinky because there are so many flies and they all pooped there" Apparently it had nothing to do with the garbage but with those stinky flies.
Amira was extremely doggy smelling the other day and I looked at Cael and told him that Amira is so stinky. A few minutes later Caellum brought me his diapers and wipes. When I asked him if he needed a bum change he nodded his head no several times and pointed at the dog. He was bringing me new diapers and wipes because I had said Amira was stinky.

Update on Javin's monster tooth. We went to the dentist and he said that because the tooth in front of the one that is coming in is loose we should just wait for that one to fall out and then the other tooth will gradually work it's way into the empty space. If the tooth hasn't fallen out by Halloween he will pull it to help in the process.

The primary program was Sunday and the kids did an excellent job. Javin always steals the show and was the only one with his part memorized. Good thing he's not shy. I will say that while I was extremely proud of the kids (all of them). It's a lot more stressful to be a part of the program than it is just watching. Caellum of course wanted to sit with me or up with Javin and wasn't' super happy that he couldn't. Ryan took his lunch break at work so he could come and we're glad he was there.

Baseball is going great and Javin is learning some important skills. I'll get more pictures on here when I can (hopefully soon). At this age they don't keep score in the games and the team who is up to bat bats until all of the kids have had a turn then they go to the next team. Pictures are tonight before the game I hope they turn out well.

4 comments:

Winn Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad the program went well! (and so funny about your boys--they're just so funny! good job with that!)

Gina said...

ehdlztyGol, i really miss those boys!

Gina said...

THAT was supposed to say gol but brogan had a different idea.

The Gardners said...

Hey guys... we finally got our blog going. Check it out @ aliciaandmatt.blogspot.