Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Zadek turns 2

Can you believe my little one is 2?!?  IT's sort of crazy to me.  I guess it's only fitting that he have 2 parties.   We kept telling him he was going to have a party and practicing saying that he was 2 but I don't really think he understood what presents and a party meant until after we had the party.

 Thompsons always do heavy heavy hang over... At first I don't think he got the hanging over his head but it resulted in a present after so it was awesome!!  I love the look on his face like what's going on!
By the time the second party hit he was more aware of what was to come.  

 I just love this picture of him smiling.  It's pretty much how he is all the time.
He did a pretty good job this year of actually eating his cake.  I think dad might have helped a little bit just to make sure that the majority went in his mouth!  

Zadek is still crazy and totally fun.  He's getting so smart and loves to tell everyone what to do.  Some of his favorite things are playing with his brothers, going to the park and playing ball.  He's super funny and always lights up the room with his smiles!  What would we ever do without him.

No comments: