Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bedrest

So, the day after Caellum's graduation I was lucky enough to get confined to my bed until this little girl gets here.  I was so glad that I got to go to his graduation first.  I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who has taken over all of the chores and for a great ward for bringing in food and for a wonderful mom and mother in law for taking the kids.  You don't really realize how much has to be done until you can't do it anymore.  Hopefully she'll be here in the next week or so and be healthy.  I think being on bedrest is going to make me so grateful to get up and do things again and I'm so excited to see what our little girl will look like.  Since none of my boys look a like it will be interesting to see what new addition we're going to be bringing home.  While I've been on bedrest I've had to go to the hospital 2 times a week for non stress tests and labs and then still go to my weekly appointments with the Dr.  The nurses in labor and delivery remember my name and usually wave when I get there.  If the baby hasn't come by June 15th they will induce me so at least there's light at the end of the tunnel.  3 weeks is a long time to be on bedrest and I'm sure everyone will be glad to get back to normal.  Especially my neighbor kids who are here all the time wondering where Javin and Cael are.

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Good luck! Hope you have a couple good books lined up to read. :)

Dan and Laura said...

Best of luck with everything! Glad you have so many friends and family to help!