Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DC and Grandparents

Caellum seriously loved this huge tower. We kept trying to tell him it was a monument but that tower was just so huge
We made Javin run around and read every state. He got especially excited to find the ones that we had lived in.
Just a friendly game of swords.
I love that Ryan isn't going to give the ball up for anything.
Caellum could barely even hold his sword. He did a great job getting dad though
I was really proud of Javin for the way he was going after the ball. I'm sure the day is coming when he may actually beat his dad

Wouldn't it be fun to be little and get tossed around like this?

Anyway, we're having a great time here and enjoying the extra time we get to see Ryan. It's weird to actually have a weekend and get holidays off. But we sure do like it!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I'm so glad to see your blog. I had so much fun, I can't wait to get back there.

The Gardners said...

Yay... A new post. It's fun to see you guys, we've missed you. I'm glad you like your new home, It really is so pretty out there!

Winn Family said...

look how pretty your place is! I love it--all of it!