Sunday, November 4, 2012

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL etc..

So Javin informed me this year that he is too old for me to walk to the bus stop on the first day of school with him.  So I waved from our window as I watched all of the other moms and dads walk to the bus stop with their kids.  These pictures come courtesy of Caellum's first day of school.  Since he is kindergarten he goes to the bus without Javin but comes home at the same time so when I picked him up on his first day I made Javin also pose.



Caellum and Ashton waiting for the bus!!
He was so excited!!  HE has been wanting to ride the bus since he was 2 and Javin started school.  IT only took 3 more years but here he is.
Just before school started, Ryan had some time off of work so we took the kids to the zoo.  It was a lot of fun!
Just because she's CUTE!!
And just because he's CRAZY!!
Javin was excited to be on our neighbor Nathan's soccer team this year.  It was fun to carpool and have a friend on the same team!

No comments: