Saturday, July 7, 2012

Senedra Doreen Thompson

Senedra was born on June 15 2012.  She was 8 pounds 8 oz and 20 inches long.  Not too bad for being 2 weeks early!  I was induced but was already having contractions every 6 minutes and dilated to a 3 when we got to the hospital on Friday morning.  The Dr broke my water at about 8:50 and then they started my pitocin drip.  At about 10:30 I decided to start the epidural.  I was glad that I did because they had 6 other people in labor and when the nurse came back she's like there's a line and everyone is waiting now.  I was at a 7 at 12:45 and then by 1pm I was fully dilated and after 3 pushes our little girl joined the family.  She was born at 1:15.  The boys of course love her to death and Zadek kept saying "Mine baby" and didn't want anyone else to get a turn to hold her.  





 This is Ryan writing her name in Hieroglyphics.  In Egyptian Senendra means "May God Protect Her"
 The first pictures.  She was sooooooo swollen.  Partially because she came out with her face facing upwards instead of down.  Look at those lips:)

No comments: