Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zadek's 12 month stats

So he's officially one year and that means more shots!!! Poor kids, can't we just leave them alone. He finally cut his 7th tooth on Sunday and is now feeling better and I take him to the Dr for 3 more shots. So, my biggest question this time was is he still going to be small. Because he seems huge and at his last appointment I had just switched him to formula and he was only in the 10th percentile on weight. So I wanted to know if he started growing faster because of the formula, plus he just seems humongous. Especially next to his little cousins. Drum roll please!!!

Height: 29.75 in 50%
Weight: 21lbs 7 oz 25%
Head: 47 cm 60% (although there was some speculation that this calculation was probably off a little because last time he was in the 25% as well and as we all know not every calculation is correct. At Zadek's two week appointment he was 2 inches shorter than when he was born)

So, yes he is small for his age group!! And, my smallest baby at this point! Even smaller than Javin was. However, Javin was 25% on weight but 90% on height so he just seemed littler. And of course Cael was 90% on everything!

My monster is actually a little on the small side. CRAZY!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Zadek is so darling! I can't believe he is already a year old.

Laura said...

Happy Birthay! Those are great stats. :)