Friday, October 29, 2010

My Birthday

For my birthday this year I decided I wanted to go to Georgetown Cupcakes. It's the bakery that's on the show DC Cupcakes on TLC. Since I probably will never get to go to Ace of Cakes or Carlos Bakery I wanted to go get cupcakes. It's probably a little silly but nonetheless off we went. Ryan came home early and we went downtown, yes during rush hour, picked up the cupcakes and then went to an Indian restaurant for dinner. I thought it was super fun. Thanks guys for indulging me.
Cute package right!?
Yum we love cupcakes.
Good thing I have so many helpers to blow out the candle. Also a really good thing that once you hit 30 you go backwards in age. I love being 29 again!!

Aren't they cute. And, most of them tasted really good too.

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Happy belated birthday Shan! I hope it was "ripping!"

Chris said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy! Happy birthday to a really wonderful gal!