Monday, February 22, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

So, since Ryan was off so many days because of the snow he has been having to work weekends to make up for it. We decided since he'd be working all weekend that we would take the kids to Chuck E Cheese's for dinner and fun on Saturday after he got done with work. I forgot my camera (of course) but when Caellum won the jackpot on a game Ryan got his phone out for these pictures.
He won like 105 tickets from the jackpot which was awesome when it came time to get prizes later.


The kids had tons of fun and we were glad that Ryan and grandma and papa could come with us. Cael not only loved getting the tickets he also loved feeding them to the ticket counter machine.

3 comments:

Kris and Teresa said...

fun! Alicia did that for chase's birthday and Addie loved it! Demzi not so much

The Gardners said...

That's Fun! My kids found this game where they could win 50 tickets if they aimed it just right, and when they did they were thrilled! I can't imagine what they would have done if it were 100... Good Job Cael!

Chris said...

I love going to Chuck E Cheese. It was such fun! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend.