Tuesday, March 31, 2009

POTTY TRAINING

So, Caellum is officially in underwear. We've been working up to this but I've been scared and so we haven't started yet. Cael finally decided that he needed to wear his transformer underwear like Javin was today so he kept saying "Potty train, underwear please" So what can I say he is now in underwear and this means we will never go back because he has to learn sometime so today is as good as ever. Wish us luck I think we're going to need it.
Last night the kids went upstairs and after about two seconds Cael started crying. So I yell up what's going on and Javin was in the bathroom and he yells back "I was just shutting the door so Cael couldn't see my privacy's" Anyway, the kids things say.

4 comments:

Kris and Teresa said...

Yeah Caellum! We did that not too long ago...good times!

Pedersen Posse said...

Good luck! I dislike potty-training VERY MUCH! I swear the second child is the easiest. Charlotte potty-trained herself before I was ready to start. It sounds like Cael is the same way.

FYI- Tyler's solution for stopping accidents... take them outside and hose them down with the garden hose. It worked with Sydney, who loved to take a bath after she had an accident. It was a reward for her. He only had to hose her off twice. Accidents finished.

Chris said...

Good luck and may the force be with you. I love the comment about Javin's privacy's. Cute kids! Give them hugs from me.

The Gardners said...

Have Fun!! Potty Training is always so intimidating!