Monday, December 1, 2008

He's 2

Today is Cael's birthday!! Poor kid had to endure the doctor with all of the shots that go along with it. They also wanted to do blood work so I had to hold him in my lap while they stuck him with a needle and drew blood. I felt so bad for him. Luckily he isn't quite as dramatic as Javin and once it was over he stopped crying and only said ow a few times. He's so tough.
Last Tuesday I went to Javin's school for a party and had so much fun with him. He's such a great kid and was all excited to see me. And then Thursday we went over to the Weiler's for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a lot of fun and such good food. Thanks guys we loved it. We then went over to some of our friends from the Star Wars game for desert and the kids loved their older boys who made them oragami and let them play with their cool toys.
On Friday, After the craziness at work, we dropped the kids off at Cari's (thanks so much) and Ryan and I went to Atlanta to the Manheim Steamroller concert!! YEAH!! Before the concert we went to dinner at the melting pot and it was delicious. It's been a long time since Ryan and I had good quality alone time and we had lots of fun. The food was delicious and the music was excellent. The only down side is that because of work I didn't get to see the kids for 2 whole days. I missed them but at least Ry got some good quality time in. I wanted to take pictures but the battery has been dead forever and i can't find the camera stuff to charge it. Hopefully we can find it and get pictures of Cael's Batman cake and opening presents.
We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and love you all

2 comments:

BWei said...

I'm glad y'all had so much fun in Atl--I'll have to hear the skinny on the Melting Pot from you later. And thanks for coming for Thanksgiving!

Kris and Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Caellum! I should have called and said that but admittedly I am a slacker.