Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So, Javin is officially in school. I think he likes it but he says he doesn't really because all he has to do is sit sit sit. For those of you know him, this is a very hard task. The boy can never sit still. Anyway, we are zoned to have him bussed but I've been taking him and picking him up because you know he's my first in school and I'm worried about him. I finally consented to let him ride the bus home today and he was so excited. I will still take him to school because in order to catch the bus we'd have to leave at 7:30 and school doesn't start until 8:30. It's much easier to get us all ready at the later time. Here in Georgia kindergarten is all day long so he doesn't get out until 3:15 and then I work nights so it doesn't leave much time to see him. I'm going to ask for less days so that I can see the kid more. Caellum cries every morning when i drop Javin off and my days are so much quieter. Cael hardly says anything and I'm so used to Javin (who never shuts up) that the silence is a little unnerving. Anyway, maybe Cael will start talking more because I think he misses the craziness too. Well, I'll try to remember to take my camera to the bus stop and take a picture of Javin getting off but it's been raining all day so we'll see how that goes. We love you .

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Shan! I'm so glad you found my blog. I think about you sometimes and wonder where in the world you are and what you are doing. I am happy to be able to keep in touch now. Your family is so darn cute and I can't believe you already have a child in school. Wow. Miss you!

Catherine Bush said...

What a cool description of Javin in school. I have a pretty funny image of him trying to sit sit sit :).

Catherine